Bands of America
Saturday, October 7th, 2023
Full Schedule and info for 2023
- Daypass (Prelims & Finals) – $49
- Prelims – $32
- Finals – $32
- Children (10 and under) – Free
- Student or Senior (65+) Daypass – $46
- Student or Senior (65+) Prelims – $29
- Student or Senior (65+) Finals – $29
Ordering fees may apply. No refunds or exchanges.
- Spectators must use the ParkMobile Pay by phone options in lots P62 and P64 for $4/hour and after 4:30 PM at lot P13 (Cline Library) for $5/evening. Download the ParkMobile app, register online or call 877- 727- Page 2 of 3 5950 and set up an account before using this option.
- Each lot has its own ParkMobile code as follows: lot P62 is zone 4692, P64 is zone 4691, and lot P13 is zone 4693.
- Parking is lot specific based on zone selected.
- A shuttle is required to get from the parking area to the stadium.
- PLEASE arrive early and allow extra time to get to the stadium, especially during peak times.
- Spectator parking and shuttle map for more information.
– Box Office will open at 8:15am and Gates will open at 8:30am.
– First competing band on field will begin at 9am.
– Gates will open at 6:30pm.
– First competing band on field will begin at 7:30pm
*Times are subject to change due to adding/deleting bands.
WATCH THE COMPETITION LIVE
WATCH LIVE ON BOA LIVE.TV.
All 2022 Bands of America Championships will be live streamed on BOA LIVE.TV, powered by BOX5 Media. Viewers can choose pay-per-view to watch one event, or a subscription for the best value to watch the entire BOA season.
Please share this opportunity with any fans of the MRHS Band so that those who cannot be there in person can enjoy performances from wherever they are.
Full Prelims Schedule: https://marching.musicforall.org