Cash Donation

Pride of the West

Cash and credit card donations are accepted.

Direct Donations (non-AZ Tax Credit donation) - Can be paid to either the full Pride of the West organization or the Pride of the West student of your choice:
  • If your friends and family cannot submit Arizona State Tax Credits, they can make a direct donation.
  • Can donate via debit/credit card (fees applied) at: CLICK HERE.
  • Can donate via check to 'MRHS Band' send the check, the student's name, and indicate the check is for a donation to Mr. Vogel at the address at the bottom of this page.
  • 100% goes to the identified student as long as the student is properly identified.
  • Consult your tax advisor for implications to your Federal and State Taxes.

Mountain Ridge High School
c/o Mr. Vogel (Director of Bands)
22800 N. 67th Ave.
Glendale, AZ 85310